NB. This policy does not affect any of your legal rights, including separate cancellation rights, which may be available to you. For more information about those rights, see our terms and conditions. Nor does it apply to defective items.
This returns policy allows you to return unwanted products to us for a refund or to send products back to us for size adjustments on the following conditions.
1. If the finished signet ring needs a size adjustment, within three sizes up or down from the original size, we will do this free of charge, if we receive it within 28 days of receipt by you and subject to our returns procedure below. Please contact us before returning your jewellery for advice. International and UK customers are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your jewellery. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
2. Rings can only be sized 3 sizes either way of the original size. A resize outside of this range will incur a £50.00 fee.
3. After your free resizing, any further resizes will be charged from £50.00.
4. This policy does not apply to items which are made or customised for you such as bespoke / engraved items.
5. We must receive the item in its original condition within 28 days of receipt by you subject to our returns procedure below.
6. The returned item must be in a condition allowing it to be resold as new including being unused, in its original packaging, with all components and with any seals, labels and documentation intact.
7. If we receive the returned item in accordance with the requirements of this policy, we will issue a full refund of the price paid excluding any delivery charges, customs duties or sales taxes. We will credit the same credit card used for the purchase.
8. The returned item must include any returns form which we make available for this purpose.
9. You must send the item to the following address: Rebus Signet Rings Limited, Returns Dept, 59 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ.
10. You must pay the cost of returning the item to us. This amount will not be refunded.
11. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods (such as Royal Mail’s special delivery service for UK customers) and that you retain proof of posting.